This is a simple dessert recipe my mom taught my son to make. He came home today and as a great baker he is, he offered at school to make his favorite simple Strawberry cream Pie for a farewell party tomorrow for one of his teachers that is leaving.
Ok, let’s do this! Luckily it was a simple inexpensive dessert. Bought the ingredients and he whipped it up in 5 minutes. Pie ready for tomorrow!!
I would like to share this recipe with you today, it could be the star at a next family dinner or school party.
- 10 Fresh Strawberries
- 1 – 8oz.Cool whip
- 3 small Strawberry Greek yogurts
- 1 store bought graham pie crust
- Mix the cool whip with the yogurt. This recipe used Yoplait strawberry Greek yogurt because it has no carmine. You may use your favorite yogurt.
- Place the mix of cool whip and yogurt on the store bought pie crust. You may also prepare your own pie crust at home.
- Wash and dry the strawberries and cut each in half.
- Place strawberries on the pie